Chief Manager (Risk Management & Treasury)
Bharatiya Mahila Bank invites Application for the post of 03 Chief Manager & Senior Manager in Specialist Cadre Officer. Apply before 29 February 2016.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Manager (Risk Management & Treasury)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50030-59170/-
- Post Name : Senior Manager (Security)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 42020-51490/-
Eligibility Criteria for BMB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Chief Manager : Post-Graduation in Risk Mgmt./ Statistics/ Economics/ Financial Engg. /Risk Mgmt OR Graduate/ Post Graduate with Foreign Exchange/ International Trade/ International Business/ International Banking/ Import Export Policy/ International Finance/ Foreign Trade/ Export Management as a specialized subject.
- For Senior Manager : Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Chief Manager : 27 to 40 years
- For Senior Manager : 25 to 35 years
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disability Candidates : 10 years
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on personal interview and/ or G.D.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Demand Draft (Non-Refundable) in favour of “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply BMB Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph affixed in the space provided in the format. The duly filled format, the certificates & the Demand Draft send by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post to Dy. Gen. Manager (HR), Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., Registered Office, 9 th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi on or before 29.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 29.02.2016
Important Links :