Bharatiya Mahila Bank – BMB Recruitment 2016 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Vacancy – Last Date 29 February
BMB Recruitment 2016
Bharatiya Mahila Bank invites Application for the post of Chief Information Officer (CIO) on contract & CTC basis. Apply before 29 February 2016.
Advt. No. : BMB/HRM/REC./2016/01
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for BMB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : BE, B Tech plus MBA with Technology as a core component or M Sc or M Tech. with Technology as a core component. The qualification shall be from a recognised university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 to 56 years as on 31.12.2016
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Demand Draft (Non-Refundable) in favour of “BMBL-Recruitment of Officers- Project 2016” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply BMB Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph affixed in the space provided in the format. The duly filled format, the certificates & the Demand Draft send by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post to Dy. Gen. Manager (HR), Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., Registered Office, 9 th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi on or before 29.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 29.02.2016
Important Links :