CRPF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Posts: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued notification for recruitment of 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno). Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/03/2017 to 25/04/2017 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
CRPF Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Post Name : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- No of Vacancy : 219 Posts
- Pay Scale : 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription time - 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 25/04/2017, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 26/04/1992 and not later than 25/04/1999 ).
- Age Relaxation : Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. .
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on PET/PST & Written Examination/Skill test or Medical Examination.
Application Fee : The candidates submitting their applications should pay the requisite fee, Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only, through State Bank of India Challan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards of any bank.Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply CRPF Vacancy : Interested Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com) form 27.03.2017 to 25.04.2017.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27.03.2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.03.2017|
|Last Date to Submission of SBI Challan||20.04.2017|
|Date of Written Examination||16.07.2017|
Important Links :