Staff Selection Commission – SSC Recruitment 2016 – Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2016 (Tier-I) SSC CGL – Last Date 10 March
SSC Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Group B & Group C vacancies through Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2016 (Tier-I). Apply Online before 10 March 2016.
Advt No. : 3/1/2016–P&P-I
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
Name of Examination : Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2016 (Tier-I)
Details of the Posts & Age Limits :
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800/- :
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat Service) : 20 to 30 years
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau) : 21 to 27 years
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (AFHQ) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant (Other Ministries/Departments/ Organisations) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector, (Central Excise) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) : 18 to 27 years
- Inspector (Examiner) : 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue) : 30 years
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation) : 20 to 30 years
- Inspector of Posts (Department of Post) : 18 to 27 years
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG) : 18 to 27 years
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation) : 32 years
- Inspector ( Central Bureau of Narcotics) : 18 to 27 years
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA)) : 30 years
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800/- (Gazetted) :
- Assistant Audit Officer (Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG) : 30 years
Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200/- :
- Auditor (Offices under C&AG) : 18 to 27 years
- Auditor (Offices under CGDA) : 18 to 27 years
- Auditor (Offices under CGA & others) : 18 to 27 years
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG) : 18 to 27 years
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under CGA & others) : 18 to 27 years
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres) : 18 to 27 years
- Tax Assistant (CBDT) : 18 to 27 years
- Tax Assistant (CBEC) : 20 to 27 years
- Compiler (Registrar General of India) : 18 to 27 years
- Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics) : 18 to 25 years
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Audit Officer : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade – II : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For Compiler : Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- For All other Posts : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As on 01.08.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category : 03 years
Selection Process : Selection based on Written Examination. The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) & (Paper-II) Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website www.ssconline2.gov.in OR http://sscregistration.nic.in. from 13.02.2016 to 10.03.2016 (Part-I) and up to 14.03.2016 for Part-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Part-I) : 10.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Part-II) : 14.03.2016
- Date of Written Examination (Paper-I) : 08.05.2016 & 22.05.2016
- Date of Written Examination (Paper-II) : 13.08.2016 & 14.08.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
- Apply Online for Part-I Registration : http://ssconline2.gov.in/index.php
- Apply Online for Part-II Registration : http://ssconline2.gov.in/upload1.php
SSC Recruitment – SSC CGL 2016 Notice
The Staff Selection Commission has notified the exam dates for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Tier 1 and Tier 2. According to the schedule, the CGL Tier 1 is slated to take place on May 8 and May 22, 2016. Whereas, the CGL Exam Tier 2 shall be held on August 13 and August 14, 2016.
In accordance with the thorough procedures for evaluation put in place, the result of CGL 2015 Tier-II is currently under process. The result will be declared on Feb, 2016.
According to the notified newspaper (27.01.2016), listed below are the details:
CGL Tier 1:
Date of release of detailed advertisement : 13.02.2016
- Closing Date : 14.03.2016
- Date of Exam : 8 & 22.05.2016
CGL Tier 2:
Date of release of detailed advertisement: To be notified later
- Closing Date : To be notified later
- Date of Exam: 13 & 14.08.2016.